Thursday 30 November 2023

Learning Reflection W8

 Bijou, Maleah, Hine, Lahaze and I are in a group together to find out how much has electricity improved our life in New Zealand.

 1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post? I achieved to do some researching and put it on our slide.

2. How effectively have you used your time this week? Very good has completed a lot 

 3. How have you contributed to your group's progress? I answered one of the questions.  

4. Glows: something that is going well in your project:  Something that is going well is were nearly finished researching our question's  

5. Grows: Something you need to work on: Something I need to work on is actually doing my work 

6. Where could you get help with this? Get help from my group 

7. What are the next steps for your project? Finishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.